Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Every Little Girl's Dream

Every little girl dreams of their special day, and spends most of their life planning it. Being the hopeless romantic that I am, I could think of nothing else that I would rather do than help them make those dreams a reality. Having my own business gives me the opportunity to use my creativity to it's fullest potential. Most of all, I get to be a part of something very special.
Thanks for all your support! Check back soon for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog site. I look forward to working with you in the near future.
    Warmest Regards,Jodie ~Madison Grace Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! As your official assistant, I totally approve of the site! Its beautiful. I wish I could get married again just to have you plan it for me. You sure do know how to make a beautiful occasion! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you. Let me know when you need me to come visit and I will bring the big guns!

    ReplyDelete